Monday, December 6, 2010

Comments on the Indigo Society

[Note : Indigo Society is a social network for Indigos (http://indigosociety.com/). I joined that group to observe the energy of the network and to connect if I felt it is harmonious, or interesting. This is a post that I sent to an Indigo, I thought it was worthwhile posting it here too... for indigos from an indigo, flowing from my heart to yours.]
The way I go about writing is that I carefully choose what I keep busy with. You might have noticed my first trial yesterday in getting into responding to people that post threads. I usually do not mix with those.
Now, I found on the IS that the energy of most people is scattered, fearful, defending their position in a wild sometimes aggressive way... so the indigo energy of this site needs balancing, harmony. I do not mean any boundary, but a healthy, respectful interaction instead of shooting arrows at each other, cheaply... Natural wisdom that does not scream and shout, but gently respects the other, leaves a space for the other, with humor and valor.
A certain energetic upgrade is necessary on IS to become something that supports each other, in openness and truth. So, today, I will just observe again but not really interact, until I sense another indigo coming online that will use discernement, respect, love and balance. Then I will know to connect.
We all need to unite as one voice, the voice of what really matters, we ARE expression, creation and we all ARE love, the very essence of our selves. The mind controlling frequencies of lower nature (fear, anger, worry, sadness) are all floating in the air, the internet, everywhere. Old souls will have to learn to sense what is FOR life and what is AGAINST life. Self-destruction is not an option, yet many indigos face that through their unbalanced screams, but end nowhere, and no-one 'loves' them (they think).
My best friends are the ones that take a few seconds before answering, the ones that first check within themselves what is really happening. The heart will never lie to you, the mind does it all the time. It is about CHOICE. Do you want to become yourself or not, you see.
This earth is in chaos, the old mixes with the new. Indigos have guts, have valor and have love, but unless they seek out true balance, correct attitude, it is all useless. Indigos are also carriers of certain frequencies that break the old, and they break. But love should be the drive to all actions, not thoughts. Thoughts can and are controlled, it is not WHO we are. Thoughts are never genuinely from a human, it is energy-matrix made for control. So, therefore, we need to resort to the only true 'item' we have : the heart.
Unless I sense people with a heart, I choose not to connect to the minds of others. Tried it yesterday on IS, and in the evening, I was ill. My body speaks for me. It is normal in these times to feel disarray : all the minds of the people are getting chattered, the system is breaking down. The mind cannot keep remembering, it fails. Time and space is becoming unstable, we will have to live in the NOW, otherwise we are helpless, and food for the sharks that want to eat us.
Balance, here/now, love and stability is a prerequisite to receive the higher impulses from your own universe within, we already know everything. This life is meant to be one that allows remembering, we do not need teachers, it is all there. But the right frequency needs to be maintained, daring to stand your ground and only remember that we ARE already one family. Stop the fighting and get to the REAL work.
The mind is NOT the support to build your life on, it cannot, it is only a translator of energy into matter. Synchronicity and creation, allowance of things to come to us, nothing more needed. We can make things appear, without having to work for it, instantly. That is what the true awakened human does. Connecting, touching, and looking at nature will reveal the deepest secrets of LIFE on earth, not the think tankers, and knowledge based minds... it just appears so....
As we are all connected, we do feel the emotions of others, but we can choose not to react to them, again : wisdom and discernment. We are balance and love, all the time, divine, all the time.
Thanks for allowing me to write this down, it is not meant for you, it is meant for the grander scheme of things, for myself, I write from the heart you see, it is just some wisdom that comes from there... My mind does not know, never knows... Writing is one of the natural outputs for me....
With respect to the great being that you are, and all the others, masters in disguise, nothing less, nothing less.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this. I often feel the same things about IS. I feel like the energy could be so much more elevated, given what we all presumably care about so much. There are so many actors and people who feel they need to play roles... so many people that act in fear and the need to placate some sort of ego-self.

    I have been learning to deal with what feels like an empathic nature myself, and I am having to cut down what I allow into my life, who I allow, what I read, and everything else until I learn to deal with the whole spectrum of energies more healthily.

    Strongly negative energies can zap me deeply and strongly for quite a while, but learning to recognize this has been an interesting skill to develop... and a very necessary one. I know empathy can be used for wondrous things, and I enjoy channeling and accessing the wisdom of higher frequencies very much.

    I am excited about the prospect of becoming as fully a conscious being of love as possible... this is my true life long goal. From there, I wish only to radiate that love and goodness, for these are the only truths.

    Anyhow, thanks again for writing this (and your blogs over at IS.) They really resonate with me in a wonderful way.

    ReplyDelete