Friday, December 24, 2010

I am not afraid anymore


I am not afraid anymore
to say 'I love you'
to let the words flow and shine
to be told that I AM LOVE

I am not afraid anymore
to hear 'I love you'
and to be tenderly flowing with the wave of it
and to smile back to you

I have understood 'this is oneness'
that it has required to allow to be fragile
thinking I had to dare to take the step
of maybe taking the hit of being loved

I have understood that I was afraid
to be gently and showing my fragility
and openness, and to be that in this world
that I thought was hard and that I needed protection

I have chosen not to be afraid anymore
to express my care and love to you
as now, the flow of you to me is the same
and the allowance is the gift of life

I have chosen not to be afraid anymore
to be LOVE in all the passionate ways I can conceive
and to allow oneness between you and me
without boundaries

I thank you for this, dear other part of me
You are my greatest gift of LIFE
You are my blessed lesson of life
The grace of your divinity has touched me for ever

No comments:

Post a Comment