Friday, August 20, 2010

Learn the way and then forget it all

It is all a mystery. It all happened around 2003, or what I called 2003 at the time. I now understand that time in its linearity is not happening. Mind blowing ? yes, totally. I was never born, that is the truth. The whole life scene I played the grand role in, was just imagination. It still is, it is actually not really happening. It is a kind of program run for self-discovery and enjoyment of what is experienced.
The final conclusion seems to draw to an end. It is the time of remembering that the dream here was really the dream. Waking up from it is quite intense though.
Rough roads, clinging on the new found information, and then letting it all go.
At the end remains the mystery of life, the everlasting breath and stillness.
Is it empty ? In human terms, what lies behind what we understand is mystery, we cannot touch it with our human hands, we cannot hear it with our human ears. And yet, it is quite alive and has definitely an influential say in what we reflect, what we express and the priorities and likings of the deeper kind.

We are dreams thinking up to now that it was the only reality. We are now rediscovering that we are much more expansive, wise, cosmic than we ever remembered as soon as we brought the dream into activity. It is time to wake up from the dream and become our totality. It has been decided and there is no point of return. I remember who I am.

I am that I am - the II
Komaya

No comments:

Post a Comment