Sunday, August 22, 2010

Painted the canvas, time to come home

There it is, the canvas that I painted, the worlds that I created and visited. Over and over again, many lifetimes.
I became 'many', shattered pieces of the mirror, little pieces of amazement, crystals, all as beautiful and alive as the painting, the mirror itself.
But it remained a mirror, even in the slightest bits and pieces, those that forgot it was a part of a mirror.
I am that I am, just me, the creator of the canvas that painted a mirror. After diving into the canvas, thinking for eons that it was my world, and I was part of it, I remember. I was a fraction of my totality, and I forgot it all.
I am now picking up the pieces of the crystals, I am putting the mirror in one piece, and I see that the painting was a creation, it was not me.
Now that I have discovered all this, it is time to come home, to the place where I belong. Home : I am that I am. And a new day starts, but this time, not any repetition of what has been, something new, alive, pounding and amazing !
Komaya

1 comment: