Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How to change atrributes of a substance

This blog appears after a question that came to me. I thought it is worthwhile to share with the Indigo community here.

Q - How to do you change the attributes of 'harmful' substance ? (e.g. oil spill - see image)

I will try to explain the dynamics of how I change attributes of a given substance. It is by the way, a delight for me, to be able to provide you my insight. Thank you for that already.
When I encounter some 'bad news' or see 'bad news', I can choose to ignore it (so that it does not get more energized by my attention), or look at it in a detached way, so that I do not 'lock' that reality in becoming the 'only' truth. So, I do not attach (same as 'believe') myself, but remain the observer.
There is another point that I always remember : Everything is changeable, because the matter is a result of thought, so changing a thought is changing the substance. I am sure you can feel this.Then I command from the inside that the substance changes into another substance that is harmless. Like changing the spill into a harmless lovely soapy substance, and loving that soap for what it is.
It is the power of compassion and forgiveness around the whole spill that changes the attributes (and the whole connected community) of it. As you know, once you feel loved, you let go of defences. That is the same for substance, which is nothing more than a creative result of human's thought. It wants to be loved too.

No comments:

Post a Comment