Monday, October 18, 2010

FRESH EYES - practical magic

I am sitting in this amazing house, with paintings, that carry much of judgment, in the frequential layers, in the geometry...
I started to see that when I am near them, I start to judge... so I stopped and watched, felt the fear and anger from the painter....
And chose another reaction, inspiring to do 'different'.... so I got into 'stilling the judgment' and accepting the painter's BEINGNESS, his message, behind the mask of FEAR and so-called broken heart ...
And it was a LOVE frequency... that inspired him/her. And now, the paintings are smiling at me, instead of shouting....
FRESH EYES attitude... and the world changes again...NEXT frequency please.... and celebration with smiles ! Empowering... truly !

No comments:

Post a Comment