Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am Creation

Creating from allowance or creating from desire/need.
The first one is always a surprise, an amazement, an gratefulness. It is I AM, simply who I AM. Breathing and releasing, without wanting to understand 'why'.
The second one is linked to an object/person of desire, from thought, a wish, a tension. It wants more of something, or demands control and organization from known concepts. It wants to know the beginning, middle and end.
The first one comes to you in a natural flow, because it chooses so and belongs to you naturally.
The second one is unfree, wants, does not release, and ultimately does not satisfy ever.
So how does one stand in life : by allowance or by greed ?
Do I want money ? Do I want friends ? Do I want anything, food, a house, sex, power ? Or am I living here/now knowing that everything is already there.... There is quite a different feel to both attitudes.
I AM Creation is surrender to LIFE, stillness, knowing and being, fearless, strong and yet allowing. It generates inspiration, draws in newness, invention, the unknown. It is music to all senses, a delight. Can you feel it now ? It is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment